4th Annual “Columbus Day Bash” presented by Firecracker Sports will be held October 9th-11th, 2021
Age groups: 16U and 18U (2 Divisions)
Pool play: Saturday, October 9th and Sunday, October 10th, 2021
Playoffs & Championships: Monday, October 11th, 2021
- Please Note: – Teams will be accepted on a “First paid-First accepted” basis and entries will be limited only to the first 20 paid registrations.
- Registration Fee: $949.00
- Teams who register, but do not pay are not in the tournament and placed on the waiting list until payment is received. To avoid being placed on the waiting list and secure entry, payment must be made.
- 4 Game Guarantee: Pool play format will be used with all teams entered (*weather permitting*).
- Softballs and lineup cards are included for this event as an added bonus to all teams and programs.
- Two (2) High School board certified Umpires are supplied for every game.
- Preliminary round games will take place at area high school, parks and collegiate fields with the playoffs and championship games being held at a college venue. We use the top fields in the area such as Eastern Connecticut State University, Trinity College, Mitchell College, City of New Britain fields, East Catholic High School and others.
- Current and past college and professional coaches are employed to evaluate the teams at the prime recruiting age groups during our events.
- Above and Beyond our Competition…We provide on-field reporting, pre and post game interviews with players and coaches, live streaming on You Tube TV, social media staff to promote players and teams, live in game statistics, player assessments and videos which get added to our player database and much much more!
* All teams are subject to play at any time at tournament director's request*
** 2 pool winners (per division) will advance to championship game on Monday for a true competitive showcase tournament**