3rd Annual “Granite State Fall Brawl” presented by Firecracker Sports will be held September 17th (PM only) – 19th, 2021
Age groups: 13U/14U; 15U/16U; 17U/18U (3 Divisions)
Pool play: Friday, September 17th (PM only for local teams) through Sunday, September 19th
Playoffs & Championships: Sunday, September 19th, 2021
- Please Note: – Teams will be accepted on a First Paid-First Accepted basis and entries will be limited only to the first 32 paid registrations.
- Registration Fee: $1,049.00
- Teams who register, but do not pay are not in the tournament and placed on the waiting list until payment is received. To avoid being placed on the waiting list and secure entry, payment must be made.
- 3 Game Guarantee: Pool play format will be used with all teams entered (weather permitting).
- Baseballs are included for this event as an added bonus to all teams and programs.
- Two (2) High School board certified Umpires are supplied for every game.
- Preliminary round games will take place at area high school and collegiate fields with the playoffs and championship games at college facilities. We use the top fields in the Manchester, NH area such as Southern New Hampshire University, New England College, Derryfield School and more.
- Current and past college and professional coaches are employed to evaluate the teams at the prime recruiting age groups during our events.
- Above and Beyond our Competition…We provide on-field reporting, pre and post game interviews with players and coaches, live streaming on You Tube TV, social media staff to promote players and teams, live in game statistics, player assessments and videos which get added to our player database and much much more.
2021 FIELDS & FACILITIES
We try to give all our student athletes and their families a first class experience by securing and enabling all our teams to play on the top facilities in the Providence, Rhode Island area. We are getting close to our goal of securing all college fields for every age group! We would like to see all our teams play all their pool play and playoff games on top fields, including collegiately.
As you can see from the list below most of our divisions are exclusively played on collegiate fields including playoffs and Championships for our 13U/14U, 15U/16U and 17U/18U Divisions. These younger divisions are given these unique playing opportunities which has become increasingly rare for other tournament providers. These fields and facilities are tentatively scheduled to host in 2021 but until schedules are finalized please inquire about your location before securing your hotels and travel plans.
17U/18U Division: Pool Play Fields (Championship is at Gill Stadium; Manchester, NH)
- Gill Stadium (Manchester, NH)
- Harvey Woods School-Former home of Daniel Webster College (Nashua, NH)
15Y/16UDivision: Pool Play/Playoff Fields (Championship is at Gill Stadium; Manchester, NH)
- Northern Essex Community College (Haverhill, MA)
- Derryfield School (Manchester, NH)
13Y/14U Division: Pool Play/Playoff Fields (Championship is at Gill Stadium; Manchester, NH)
Other fields/facilities under consideration for this event:
- Southern New Hampshire University (Manchester, NH)
- Saint Anselm’s College (Manchester, NH)
- New Hampshire Technical Institute (Concord, NH)
- New England College (Henniker, NH)
- Holman Stadium (Nashua, NH)
- Delta Dental Stadium; Home of the New Hampshire Fisher Cats (Manchester, NH)
- Robbie Mills Sports Complex (Laconia, NH)
- Memorial Field (Concord, NH)
- Greater Lawrence Technical School (Andover, MA)
- Londonderry High School (Londonderry, NH)
- Campbell High School (Litchfield, NH)
- Crawley Middle School (Hooksett, NH)
2021 RETURN TO PLAY GUIDELINES
Please check out our website regularly as we update everyone on our return to play guidelines, state travel restrictions along with the waiver forms that every participant MUST sign and turn in before attending one of our events.
Waivers are required for every participant and MUST be signed by the parent as well. These are to include home addresses on each form and MUST be handed in before they can participate in any game. A player without this form, will not be allowed to play/participate or even in the venue for this event. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Please print this form out and make sure each player on your roster submits one. The coach will hand these in at time of “check in” before your first game. They will accompany a roster so it can be verified by the site supervisor at your field. This only has to be done once for this event.
1. Overall Record in Tournament
2. Head to Head (Only if two teams)
3. Runs Allowed
4. Run Differential (Maximum differential of 10 runs per game, either way)
5. Runs Scored
6. Coin Flip
PROVIDENCE VISITOR'S GUIDE