1st Annual “JUCO Showcase Classic” presented by Firecracker Sports
College Showcase Camp: Friday, September 23rd, 2022
Age groups: JUCO, Upperclass and Underclass (3 Divisions)
Pool play: Saturday, September 24th - Sunday, September 25th, 2022
- Friday night...College Showcase Camp for all JUCO, 2022, 2023 and 2024 players from 6-9PM at Dodd Stadium (Individual players signup separately)
- Top 6-8 JUCO's will participate in a round robin during the weekend with extended I/O and BP, which is included prior to your first game of the day.
- 3-4 JUCO's will play on Saturday, September 24th only and another 3-4 JUCO's will play on Sunday, September 25th. JUCO's will have a registration fee to cover games, umpires and field costs.
- 16 Travel Teams maximum for this event to maximize college exposure around the JUCO's and colleges attending.
- 3 Game Guarantee: Round Robin format will be used with all teams entered (weather permitting) for Upperclass and Underclass Divisions.
- Baseballs and lineup cards are included for this tournament.
- This is Wood Bat Only. See our rules for more specific information pertaining to bat rules.
- Early Bird Registration Fee: $1,199.00 (Registration before August 1st, 2022)
- Registration Fee after August 1st, 2022: $1,299.00
- Above and Beyond our Competition...Expanded Social Media Coverage included during the entirety of this event. Our digital content team promotes players and teams on our various social media platforms, conducts pre and post game interviews with players and coaches, captures photographs and videos during the event and reports the days activity all on our website! Also included are live in game scores, stats and standings for everyone to follow along on our website and app!
Acceptance into this tournament is not guaranteed and secured until full payment is received. Payment is due on August 1, 2022. Teams who have registered and have not paid by August 1, 2022 will be taken off of the registration list and placed on the waiting list.
* All teams are subject to play at any time at tournament director's request*