2022 TEAM SCOUT DAY INFORMATION
Firecracker Sports will be hosting a Team Scout Day on June 18, 2022 from 9am, - 3pm at McLaughlin Park for Brigade Baseball
- This Team Scout Day is exclusive to Brigade Baseball players only and players invited by Brigade Baseball. Players must be the age of 13 and have the ability and experience of playing on the "big diamond" (60'-90') by the time and date of this event. Players may register regardless of whether they are committed to a college already. (*If not a Brigade Baseball player and are requesting an invite or if you want to find out more about the Brigade Baseball, please email Michael DiPietro at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration fees to attend this event are as follows; Pitcher Only $200 / Positional Player Only $250 / Pitcher & Positional combined $275
- Six (6) to Ten (10) college coaches will be in attendance for this event. Colleges in attendance will be announced as they are confirmed. Final number of college coaches is dependent on total number of registrants).
- College coaches in attendance provide players a 30 minute position specific skills and drills session, a "pro-style workout," a recruiting seminar and a final player evaluation report. (*Evaluation reports are made available to each player through their online player profile on our website and to our college scouting database.)
- All players receive a showcase t-shirt, dynamic conditioning and throwing warm-up. Catchers will receive "POP times," fielders receive throwing velocities from their position, hitters get on field batting practice and pitchers throw bullpens (with catchers). All hitters and pitchers receive advanced statistical data acquired through Rapsodo.
- A live simulated game will take place after the work-out for all players. College coaches remain in attendance during the duration of the game.
- The entire event is captured by the Firecracker Sports Digital Content Strategy Team. Footage acquired will be promoted through our various social media platforms and to our 35K+ followers (this includes hundreds of other college scout as well as pro). Players and statistical data will be promoted on our website and through our player profile platform at https://play.firecrackersports.com/players.
To find out more about this event, you may contact email@example.com.