4th Annual “Columbus Day Bash” presented by Firecracker Sports will be held October 9th-11th, 2021
College Showcase Camp – Individual Players Only: Friday, October 8th, 2021
Age groups: 13U/14U; 15U/16U and 17U/18U (3 Divisions)
Pool play: Saturday, October 9th and Sunday, October 10th, 2021
Playoffs & Championships: Monday, October 11th, 2021
- Please Note: – Teams will be accepted on a “First paid-First accepted” basis and entries will be limited only to the first 54 paid registrations.
- Registration Fee: $1,049.00
- Teams who register, but do not pay are not in the tournament and placed on the waiting list until payment is received. To avoid being placed on the waiting list and secure entry, payment must be made.
- 3 Game Guarantee: Pool play format will be used with all teams entered (*weather permitting*).
- Baseballs are included for this event as an added bonus to all teams and programs.
- Two (2) High School board certified Umpires are supplied for every game.
- Preliminary round games will take place at area high school, parks and collegiate fields with the playoffs and championship games being held at a college venue. We use the top fields in the area such as Dodd Stadium; Eastern Connecticut State University; Waterbury Stadium; New Britain Bees Stadium, East Catholic High School and others.
- Current and past college and professional coaches are employed to evaluate the teams at the prime recruiting age groups during our events.
- Above and Beyond our Competition…We provide on-field reporting, pre and post game interviews with players and coaches, live streaming on You Tube TV, social media staff to promote players and teams, live in game statistics, player assessments and videos which get added to our player database and much much more!
2021 FIELDS & FACILITIES
We try to give all our student athletes and their families a first class experience by securing and enabling all our teams to play on the top facilities in the Providence, Rhode Island area. We are getting close to our goal of securing all college fields for every age group! We would like to see all our teams play all their pool play and playoff games on top fields, including collegiately.
As you can see from the list below most of our divisions are exclusively played on collegiate fields including playoffs and Championships for our 13U/14U, 15U/16U and 17U/18U Divisions. These younger divisions are given these unique playing opportunities which has become increasingly rare for other tournament providers. These fields and facilities are tentatively scheduled to host in 2021 but until schedules are finalized please inquire about your location before securing your hotels and travel plans.
17U/18U Division: Pool Play Fields (Playoffs & Championships are at Dodd Stadium)
- Dodd Stadium (Norwich, CT)
- McLaughlin Complex – Lower Field (Leominster, MA)
- East Catholic High School (Manchester, CT)
- Xavier High School (Middletown, CT)
- New Britain Beehive Stadium (New Britain, CT)
- Stanley Quarter Park (New Britain, CT)
15U/16U Division: Pool Play Fields (Playoffs & Championships are at Dodd Stadium)
- Dickenman Field (Norwich, CT)
- McLaughlin Complex – Upper Field (Leominster, MA)
- Moriarty School (Norwich, CT)
13U/14U Division: Pool Play Fields (Playoffs & Championships are at Dodd Stadium)
- Norwich Babe Ruth Field (Norwich, CT)
- Walnut Hill Park (New Britain, CT)
Other fields/facilities under consideration for this event:
- New Britain Bees Stadium-Home of the New Britain Bees Futures League (New Britain, CT)
- Muzzy Field-Home of the Bristol Blues NECBL (Bristol, CT)
- Trinity College (Hartford, CT)
- Waterbury Stadium (Waterbury, CT)
- Northwest Park-Home of the former Manchester Silkworms NECBL (Manchester, CT)
- Central Connecticut State University (Hartford, CT)
- Fussenich Park-Home of the Torrington Titans NECBL (Torrington, CT)
- Springfield College (Springfield, MA)
- University of Hartford (Hartford, CT)
- East Windsor High School (East Windsor, CT)
- Avon Old Farms (Avon, CT)
- McKenna Park (East Hartford, CT)
- Henry Park (Fred McCoy Field; Vernon, CT)