2022 "Elevated" Showcase Camp - Southern New England presented by Firecracker Sports
Monday, July 11th, 2022
This event is for players/teams looking for direct college exposure from the Division 1 level!
- 20+ college coaches guaranteed on the field/in dugouts per game evaluating and instructing players including confirmed schools already that are:University of South Florida, University of Central Florida, Stetson University; Rollins College; University of Maine; University of Rhode Island and many more to be announced....
- Workout and games hosted at Eastern Connecticut State University from 9am - 5PM.
- Cost is $225-$299.00 per player for this event, prior to June 1st. After June 1st, prices will go up $25.00 per player.
- All players will receive a pro style workout which includes timed 60 yard dash, dynamic warmup with college coaches, skills and drills session taught by college/pro coaches, defensive performance (including catchers, infielders and outfielders) and finishing with an on field BP tested by Rapsodo certified staff.
- A simulated game will follow the testing and workout portion that will allow all players to get more at bats and pitchers to throw live in a "controlled setting" for college and pro coaches.
- Pitchers will throw in the bullpen before they throw live in the game to capture data and video, if purchased separately.
- A statistical data driven evaluation performed by college and professional coaches. These evaluations will be made available online and distributed to our college scouting and contact database.
- We hire college and pro coaches to be on the field instructing but also providing evaluations on each player so we guarantee 20+ coaches at our events. All subsequent stories and highlights written about a player will be linked to the player’s social media profile along with the Firecracker Sports website and social media platforms, ultimately creating a one-stop shop for a college recruiter.
- Above and Beyond our workout...Elevated Social Media Coverage included throughout the entirety of this event along with a public address announcer, music and much more! Our digital content team promotes players on our various social media platforms, conducts pre and post game interviews with players and coaches, captures photographs and videos during the event and reports on the day's activity all on our website!